Wine Glass Centerpiece
- Wine glass
- Ribbon and or tulle
- Jeweled Tiger Lily(optional)
I’m going to show a few different variations on how to do a wine glass centerpiece.
Variation 1: Ribbon pieces
1. Cut your ribbon into various lengths. You may use all one color or a mixture of colors.
2. Pile the ribbon into the wine glass and carefully flip it upside down.
3. Take a jeweled tiger lily and carefully peel off the center jewel.
4. Set the flower on top of the wine glass and place your candle on top of that. You may omit the flower and have the candle sitting on top of the wine glass, but I liked using the flower so that it would help keep the dripping wax off of the glass.
Variation 2: Tulle strips
1. Cut your tulle into different size strips. You can leave your tulle as strips or make them into tulle puff. Refer to our earlier post on tulle puffs for the instructions.
2. Place your tulle puff into the wine glass, turn it upside down, and place the flower and/or candle on top.
Variation 3: Korkers
1. Take about 5-10 pieces of korkers and put them into the wine glass. Flip the wine glass over and add the flower and/or candle.
You can use each of these on their own, but I combined them to create a tiered centerpiece. I took three different sizes of wine glasses and filled them with a variety of items to add a little dynamic to my centerpiece. You could use all kinds of items and colors with your wine glasses to create centerpieces for many different occasions. Have fun decorating!