Gallon size metal paint can
Scrapbooking paper or CardstockHot glue, tacky glue, double sided tape, or the adhesive of your choice
- Measure the circumference and height of the paint can.
Write down the measurements. Add 1/2 inch to the width.
- Cut strips of scrapbooking or heavy gift wrap paper that
will cover the can measurements.
- At this point, you will want to mark where the handles are, so
that you can cut that area before applying your paper to the can.
- Cut out the area where the handle is. Make a straight slit so you can
ease the paper around the handle without tearing it.
- Using adhesive, adhere the edge of the width of the paper.
Carefully place it on your starting point of the can.
Pull the paper around the can, making sure to keep it aligned and tight.
Finish covering your can by adhering the other edge of the paper.
- Cut out a circle of paper to cover the top of the can.
Adhere the circle with the tape or glue.
- Have fun creating and embellishing your can for any occasion,
your imagination is the only limit to what they can be used for!
Birthday gifts, Bridal Showers, Baby Showers, Christmas or
Valentine goodies, Trick or Treating and Teacher gifts….the possibilities are amazing.
Click to order supplies.