We like this one – get a cool 15% off all the things you love most from RABOM: our awesome prints, the best-priced and best-quality Grosgrain on the internet, and all the hardware you need!
Here’s a pretty update to our previous-already-fantastic Woven Headband Tutorial!
You’ll need the following:
- 1 inch plastic headband
- 4×40 inches of 3/8 inch ribbon
- glue gun, scissors, lighter!
That first wave of Lilly Pulitzer-inspired ribbon *flew* off the RABOM shelves – we had to try again! So back to the RABOM labs we went for round 2 of Lilly Pulitzer-inspired prints. The results have been awesome! Can’t wait to see these bows!
Inspired by Lilly Pulitzer for Target and our love of vacation, beach towns and sunshine, here are our most recent RABOM-exclusive Summer Prints! We seriously <3 them and think you will, too! Only available at RABOM (where you will find the cutest, most on-trend Prints!)
No tails and no secrets! Except for one – this Boutique Bow method requires you to think in straight lines and RIGHT angles. So make sure your parallel overlaps are truly parallel and your perpendicular placements are truly perpendicular! Or… you know, eye-ball it. Either way, once you get a clip on there or place it on a headband, it’s going to look adorable! This is a great way to mix in different colors or prints to your bow, too. So Holiday / Seasonal Bow Fans, this one is for you!
You’ll need the following materials:
- 15 to 16 inches of 1.5 inch grosgrain
- 4+ inches of 3/8 inch grosgrain for knot
- 2 alligator clips
- 2 straight pins
- needle + thread
- glue gun
This Easter Bunny is so cute – and a bit of a challenge! But nothing you can’t do, Ribbonistas
You’ll need 3/8 inch ribbon in the following lengths + supplies:
- 7.5 inches (bunny)
- 3.75 inches (belly)
- 3.5 inches (belly)
- 4 inch x four pieces (ears, 2 inner + 2 outer)
- 5 inch (bow)
- 7 in (covered alligator clip)
- jewels (2)
- needle + thread, glue gun, scissors, alligator clip, and end-sealer (a lighter or liquid end sealer)
Hello all! Just in the nick of time for St. Patrick’s Day, it’s the cutest Shamrock Ribbon Sculpture DIY! Or Clover Ribbon Sculpture DIY! I say both
You’ll need the following:
- 3/8 inch Apple grosgrain, 2.75 – 3 inches in length (6 pieces)
- 3/8 inch Apple Grosgrain, 2.5 inches
- 3/8 inch Apple Grosgrain, 7 inches
- Hot Pink 3/8 Saddle Stitch, 6 inches
- Hot Pink 3/8 Saddle Stitch, 1 inch
- ** CAREFULLY seal all ends before starting your Ribbon Sculpture
- alligator clip, either single or double prong
- Glue gun, lighter, scissors, ruler, needle and thread
- Do not press or pinch heavily the glued pieces of grosgrain together – that will cause your ribbon to warp. When gluing pieces together, use light pressure to help set the glue, be more gentle than forceful and you will have grosgrain that “rests” rather than “pulls” at the glue points.
- Symmetry and right angles are how you get a good-looking finished sculpture. Make sure your ends are straight, not angled, and your pieces are all the same length. Ribbon Sculptures are very small, so small mistakes show up more than they would on a large, fluffy bow or Funky, Loopy bow!
These new Spring releases are so cute! We can’t wait to see that floral, especially! It’s a sweetie. So we have 5 new colors of Jumbo Dots, 3 new Ikats, Spring Daisies and NEW Easter Eggs! And of course, lovely, high-quality Satin Roses at a super good price. So cute! We’re so excited!
What can we say? We love these Felt Bows! And at the suggestion of our Ribbonistas, we made them into smaller collections. Now you can get a pack of six bows of different, coordinating colors! Obviously this is awesome. And we’re psyched about these collections! Here are a few *glamour pics* to share with you of this awesome new product!
1 2 3 … 39 Next