Bottle Cap Art
I have a fun project to show you today. Bottle cap art is great for both kids and adults, and the design options are endless. Let’s get started!
- Bottle caps
- Cardstock or construction paper
- Craft or hot glue
1. Grab your paper/canvas and bottle caps. Lay out your design on your background. I decided to make bottle cap flowers. Glue your design onto the canvas or paper.
2. If using a piece of paper, place your design into a frame to add some stability since the bottle caps are heavy.
3. The design possibilities are endless! Here are a few ideas:
- Paint the canvas and add your bottle cap design to add a 3D effect. Example- paint a garden scene with stems and leaves and have the bottle caps be the flowers.
- Bumble bee
- Random geometric design
- Letter for recepient
You could also put magnets on your bottle caps and have bottle cap art on your fridge. This is a great project for kids to experiment with different shapes, designs, and colors. Thanks for stopping by, and have fun making your bottle cap art!